To know the love of God, and share it.
We are a community of faith grounded in Christian tradition. We are warm, welcoming and accepting of all persons in search of a deeper spiritual life.
- Worship is the heart of all we do, enlivened by relevant preaching, inspired music and a joyful spirit.
- We build community by providing sanctuary and nurturing intimacy.
- We invite the courageous study of scripture and reflection on the life and teachings of Jesus.
- We express our love through service to the suffering, vulnerable and forgotten.
- In all things, we seek to offer our time and talent to the beauty and need of the world.
What We Value
- Beauty and intimacy in our gatherings.
- The traditions and rituals of the church.
- The enduring and growing relationships that our faith encourages.
- The music we hear and feel in our hearts offered to the glory of God in our worship.
- The diversity of the congregation by openness and welcoming of all people.
- The sharing of our enthusiasm of how God’s love continues to be revealed to us.
Our Strategic Priorities Through 2020
- To grow more ACTIVE by engaging people in the work of the church, connecting to one another and deepening spiritual formation.
- To grow more AWARE by facilitating communication and making governance transparent.
- To grow SUSTAINABLE by seeking appropriate growth in leadership, planning, and membership.